Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Citybeat radio debut



I'm more than happy to announce that after the airing of my set, entitled "Guitars, violins, breaks and a pinch of funk", I have been offered the opportunity to host my own 2-hour weekly show on every Wednesday starting at 9PM GMT / 11PM Romania time on citybeatradio.org

I am very excited about this opportunity and will try to make the very best of it.
As soon as possible I will start bringing guests from Romania (and not only from Romania) that are approaching different styles of EDM and also running a couple of interesting projects which will be announced via this blog.

This week's show will consist of a 2 part set put together by yours truly, which, lacking inspiration, I have named P1 Alpha and
P2 Beta

The sets will be available after the show on the citybeatradio download page and also on this blog (the blog version will also have available a tracklisting and some "artwork")


So, don't forget to tune in EVERY WEDNESDAY on citybeatradio.org from 9PM GMT / 11PM Romania time starting THIS WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments: